Saturday 13 August 2016

Lost in Hate



I hate feeling like this. I hate it. The way it takes me by surprise, the way it settles within me as if it were a perfect fit.
I hate this feeling, the feeling that makes me see everything in dark light, that turns day dark and my nights endless.
I hate it... i hate it.... i hate it....
But i dont know what it is. What is this feeling, that is reaping me apart, that has owned my thoughts and hidden my smile. That makes me find joy only in the thoughts of the damned.
It feels alive within me, taking control of all my senses and my very being.
Leaving me at the edge of a cliff, waiting for me to fall to the edge of another cliff.
It wants to keep me alive questioning everything i love and believe in
It wants to test me, just to see me fail.
It wants to break me, just so it can rebuild me, and do it again.
What is this feeling...
What are you...
Why will you do this...
Why do you hurt me...
Why do i look at you and see me...

No comments:

Post a Comment